- 1/2 Cucumber.
- 1-2 Lemons (2 if they’re small).
- Fresh mint leaves (about 10 leaves or so).
- Filtered or spring water.
Even though they taste acidic, lemons are alkaline when digested by the body. Water is also naturally alkaline (water only becomes acidic picking up mineral residue from old pipes or from being chemically altered by drinking water additives).
- Slice about 1/2 a cucumber, do not remove the skin for added health benefits!
- Cut 1-2 lemons into whole slices. If they’re small then use 2 whole lemons, skin and all.
- Put all the ingredients (including mint) on the bottom of the pitcher. Fill the pitcher full using either spring or filtered water. Leave it in the refrigerator overnight to let all of the goodness infuse your water.
Total time 6 min.